Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mindblowing Love

Have you ever stop to think of the one man who you can count on in you life. This man loves you when you have added a few pounds, when you are at you grumpiest. He is not going to leave you for a better looking woman. You can be yourself with him; you of course know that the special man of which I speak is none other than Jesus Christ.
Every time I pause to think of how much I have let him down along the way and his continued love of me, I am brought to tears.
Recently I found a new Christian Artist, J Moss, who has some of the most beautiful words to his songs that I have been brought to tears. His songs leaves my heart feeling full of joy, love for my Father in heaven, my friend, my example of love, my Jesus.
I pray that you find this love, if you do not already have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment