Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Finding the Hunting Grounds

  • Ladies, gentlemen, don't you wish that someone would spill the beans on where we may best find a mate?

Sometimes, I watch men and women going by arm in arm and find myself thinking, where did they meet?

In having a conversation recently with a friend, I equated job hunting with meeting your mate, in that you may love your work passionately, yet others who are simply passing the time on the job are employed and you are not.

I may not be well off financially, but I will be a wonderful wife, lover, companion and friend to the man who longs to see my face next to his every morning.

Some of my brave friends may be reading this and think, "I am fine if a mate comes along and find if that is not the case", I call your bluff. We may not have a choice in when our significant other comes along, but we can be proactive about seeking him or her.

I may not have the secret of where to meet and capture his heart, but I am aware that men are not as forward as before, leaving us ladies to first approach them, at least in the beginning. Once he is aware of a vacancy, it is up to him to put in his resume or not.

So, sports bars, outdoor games, grocery stores, shopping centres, where are the men?

P.S. Feel free to leave some ideas of possible hunting grounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment