Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What's Not To Love

Well! there are somethings that we would like to see change, where men are concern,but if we are to acknowledge the obvious and be open to a light hearted moment, here is what I would like to say about our men. It is sometimes difficult for us to see the weakness in our men, the side crying out to be loved, respected and supported. We know that most men are conditioned to show strength, to be strong and not show fear nor tears. As much as we'd like to trash some men silly for their treatment towards us, there is always I have found, something to love about them. My list is comprised of what I find lovable in some men in no particular order:
  • Well shaped lips
  • Hair on arms/legs
  • Strong arms/legs
  • Beautiful smile
  • Intelligence
  • Well spoken
  • A sense of humour
  • Kindness
  • The way he walks
  • Self-confidence
  • Health conscious
  • Godly
  • Sexy without being obvious

No comments:

Post a Comment