When you think of your future mate, what are you thinking of, what do you see and what are you saying?
This is old wisdom, the fact that whatever it is that you are giving time and attention to will increase. The bible states, "as a man thinks, so he is." Our thoughts creates our tomorrows whether we want it or not.
A friend once caught me listing the attributes that I wished my mate to not have and immediately suggested that I speak of the attributes I desired to see in him. It was Donald Trump who said, "you have to think anyways so why not think big."
The same application is helpful for the potential mate in your life, speak positive words into their lives. Avoid the negative name callings in the situation of heated arguments and remember to speak, think and do only that which will produce more satisfactory outcomes.
What do you say to yourself when you speak?
No comments:
Post a Comment