Motivational thoughts, tips and support to singles along the single's path.
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Life Before Children
Do you remember what life was like before kids entered the picture? I'll give you a moment to reminisce...
I had an opportunity to revisit my life before my daughter, who just turned two. My mom took my daughter on a camping trip over the weekend, leaving me alone for the first time in two year. I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful an experience I had. I feel as if I've recaptured a piece of myself that was missing.
I love my daughter, but for moms and dads out there who are the main care providers, you know how important it is to have some time for yourself. I am not sure when again I will have this experience though I will remember this weekend for a long time to come.
I thank my mom for providing me with such a special gift. I pray that you my friend reading this blog will soon be able to have such an opportunity as I, to spend a few days without the kids at your side.
How did I spend my time? Well! ... wonderfully.
My daughter returns today. As I sign off, I am aware that I have a few more hours to go. Good bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment